The Future of A's Baseball

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The end of an era

Well, not so much. But I'm going to stop posting in the very near future. I no longer have the time I desire to put into it to make it a worthwhile visit. I'm sure you've noticed fewer posts here and you may have even noticed I'm not posting on the boards much any more either. I truly appreciate all the visits over the last couple years. I will be posting a top prospects list with very little, if any, postings on the players with the intention of answering as many questions as you guys ask in the comments section. Then, that'll be all.

Bobby

8 Comments:

  • Shit.

    I just talked Athletics Nation into posting a link to your site and now you're calling it quits. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do but damn... it's not just the A's prospects that are cursed these days, even the websites dedicated to talking about them are falling by the wayside!

    By Anonymous grover, at 8:45 PM  

  • I appreciate it. I feel bad about stopping, but I would feel worse never updating. So instead of just posting never or almost never, I want to close it, so people know whats up

    By Blogger Bobby, at 1:05 PM  

  • I feel bad about stopping, but I would feel worse never updating.

    It's doesn't feel all that bad.


    Vaya con dios, bobby lee.

    By Blogger Roman, at 4:33 PM  

  • Well blee... thank you so much for all the work you've done over the last couple of years. I've learned a lot about our prospects and baseball in general.

    I've always enjoyed your blog and your arguments on the ESPN board. And I can say with an honest heart that I never really disagreed with you except on the Kendall signing.

    =)

    Best of luck... I'll very much miss your site and your insight!

    Take care,
    Toni

    By Blogger Toni, at 4:48 PM  

  • Dude, that sucks.

    Hey, if you ever feel like it, you're always welcome to guest post on Notes From The Nat. :)

    By Blogger Oz, at 1:29 AM  

  • Wow,what a surprise,I mean,i'm used to losing free agents over the offseason,but losing this blog?
    That's..........i can't find the words.

    I'll definatly miss your opinions,I always valued them really highly,even if I sometimes disagreed with them.

    By Anonymous jerod, at 2:31 PM  

  • Roman, where the crap have you been?



    I appreciate the kind words

    By Blogger Bobby, at 11:37 AM  

  • fuck

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home